Are you looking for a wedding photographer Melbourne? This is not an easy task and can be very confusing. Do you know what you are looking for or even how to find a Melbourne wedding photographer? This is a critical decision.
Here is a guide for you to find the right Melbourne wedding photographer for your wedding.
What to look for and what questions to ask a wedding photographer before making this deposit. This is what you should do at the top of the list. Wedding photographers book fast. The sooner you mark this on your list, the more likely you are to get the photographer you want on your special day.
- Decide what your budget is for this vital part of your wedding. You do not need to break a bank to get a great photographer, but you need to have an idea of how much you can spend on it. You do not want to leave the task of remembering your memories of this day to an amateur.
- Decide on your “must-have” list. For a wedding photographer, is it essential to take you to the capitol building and take photos, or do you want to take a photo on the dock with a view of the lake? It is essential to ask your photographer if they can post the images you dreamed of having in your wedding album.
- Look at the sites of wedding photographer in Melbourne that you want to narrow. Look at past photo galleries to see if you like what they did. Find out as much information as possible on their website.
- What are your prices? What will they include for this price? Do you get image rights, or do you have to pay separately for each image? Viewing your site can give you many answers, but it can also make you ask better questions.
- Create a shortlist. Choose from 3 to 5 Melbourne wedding photographers with whom you would like to interview. This is a slow but essential step to take.
- Call those on your shortlist and schedule an appointment. Please note that this should probably be done on a weekday, as your weekends are usually crowded with photographs of other weddings. Insist on meeting them where you can see what equipment they will use, as well as additional photos. Do not sit alone in the cafeteria and let them feed you with a spoon that they want you to know. Many people can tell you what you want here, but proof in photos.
- Look at the equipment that you will use to photograph your wedding. Ask them to tell you about this. If this looks like a camera that you can take at Wal-Mart, then they may not be the wedding photographer for you.